History

JP INDUSTRIAS MECÁNICAS, S.L. is an Asturian company situated at Cangas del Narcea and it was founded in 1951 by José Jaime Pérez Fernández, born in Tapia de Casariego.

JPIM Historia

The company, which started out as a mining machinery and truck repair workshop, was dedicated as from the 1970’s to the design and manufacture of mechanical components for the automotive industry.

After its founder passed away in 2009, the firm became a limited company and it is currently endowed with modern premises with the state-of-the-art technologies, with its main value being the recognised preparation of its staff and its customer service vocation.

CERTIFICACIÓN
ISO 9001:2015
ISO 14001:2015

Certificado por
LLOYD´S REGISTER
QUALITY ASSURANCE